OBAGI CLENZIderm M.D. Therapeutic Moisturizer comforts and hydrates dry, congested skin to promote a clearer complexion. This gentle formula calms and soothes the skin with Allantoin, diminishing irritation caused by weather, pollutants, acne and makeup. Cooling glycerin provides lightweight hydration to leave the skin feeling protected, moisturized, soft and comfortable. A glycerin-rich, non-comedogenic moisturizer that helps to keep skin hydrated and protected.
OBAGI CLENZIderm M.D. Therapeutic Moisturiser
This therapeutic moisturizer helps soothe, calm, and protect the skin during acne treatment.
Out of stock
- glycerin-rich moisturizer that keeps skin soothed and hydrated.
How to Use:
Apply as needed or as directed by a physician
When to Use:
Morning and Evening
- For external use only.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 59°−77°F (15°−25°C).
- Glycerin 20% increases the amount of water in the surface layers of skin.
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, butylparaben, cetyl dimethicone, corn starch modified, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, triethanolamine, water (aqua)