SUZANObagiMD Acne Cleansing Wipes. The SUZANOBAGIMD line is ideal for individuals who want products that are effective, yet gentle and nourishing. Every product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and made without parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
SUZANObagiMD Acne Cleansing Wipes
Acne Cleansing Wipes
Pre-moistened, textured wipes for oily or acne-prone skin.
Acne Cleansing Wipes for oily or acne-prone skin are formulated with 2% salicylic acid to help treat and prevent acne while quickly cleansing and refreshing the skin.
Size: 25 wipes per pack
The unique formulas help to address:
- Appearance of photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin texture
- Lackluster, delicate skin
How to Use:
- Wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily to clean and treat skin.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
When to Use:
Morning and Evening
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15°C–25°C (59°F–77°F).
- Store away from heat and direct sunlight
- Salicylic Acid helps to reduce surface sebum levels and unclog pores.
- Witch Hazel can have potent antioxidant properties and some soothing properties. It also helps to remove excess oils.
Water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, propanediol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, bioflavonoids, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, decyl glucoside, dextrin, polydextrose, amylopectin, niacinamide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, sarcosine, capryloyl glycine, alcohol, hexylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol