Eucerin Sun Face Fluid Anti-Age SPF50 is an everyday facial sunscreen for all skin types. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA and UVB filters1 for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralise free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The anti-age sunscreen also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism. The formula is further enriched with short- and long-chained Hyaluronic Acid and visibly reduces wrinkles on the face and décolleté. Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid Anti-Age SPF 50 is unperfumed and has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly. Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on sensitive skin.
How to Use:
- Your skin is instantly protected from the sun after applying Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid Anti-Age SPF 50 protection – no waiting time is required.
- Apply your sunscreen either before or after your regular day care product, as you prefer, it will make no difference to the effectiveness of either product.
- All Eucerin Sun Face products can be combined with other Eucerin Face Care products and are suitable for use under foundation.
When to use:
Apply your sunscreen either before or after your regular day care product.
- Licochalcone A: Neutralize free radicals caused by UV and Hevis light.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Visibly reduce signs of aging.
Aqua, Homosalate, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Alcohol Denat, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol