CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy unclogs pores and clears away dead skin with 2% salicylic acid, helping to remove acne-causing bacteria at the source. While leaving a refreshed feel to the skin, Pore Therapy prepares the skin for the next step in the acne treatment regimen.
How to Use:
- Shake the bottle well before dispensing
- After cleansing, place a cotton ball or pad over the pump firmly and pump 2 to 3 times to saturate, then cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor
- Allow the product to air dry completely; do not rinse off
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day
When to Use:
Morning, Midday and Evening
- Try to avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply a sunscreen
- Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness, or redness if used incorrectly
• Keep out of direct sunlight
• Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).
- 2% Salicylic Acid helps to reduce surface sebum levels and unclog pores..
Benzyl alcohol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethoxydiglycol, ext. violet 2, fragrance, glycerin, menthol, menthoxypropanediol, menthyl lactate, SD alcohol 40-B, water (aqua)