SUZANObagiMD Foaming Cleanser. The SUZANOBAGIMD line is ideal for patients who want products that are effective, yet gentle and nourishing. Every product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and made without parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes. The Foaming Cleanser is dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and made without synthetic fragrance or parabens.
SUZANObagiMD Foaming Cleanser
This thick macrofoam gently and deeply cleanses, removing oil build-up, makeup and environmental impurities.
Out of stock
- Appearance of photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Cooling menthol leaves skin feeling refreshed.
- The benzoyl peroxide actively targets bacteria.
How to Use:
- Dispense a nickel-size amount of cleanser and massage over your entire face using warm water
- Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes to allow your skin to dry completely before applying other products
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 cleansing daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce cleansing to once a day or every other day
When to Use:
Morning and Evening
- Try to avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply a sunscreen.
- Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness, or redness if used incorrectly..
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).
- Salicylic acid helps to reduce surface sebum levels and unclog pores.
Butyl avocadate, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, ext. violet 2, fragrance, glycerin, menthol, menthyl lactate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, water (aqua)